If you are planning an event on Oklahoma 66 and want to see your event listed here, please see the event submission form at the bottom of this page.
- March 14, 2015: Save the Bridge Rally for Route 66’s Gasconade River Bridge near Hazelgreen, MO; 3:00
- April 11, 2015: Chandler City Wide Yard Sales; all day. maps available at the City of Chandler, Chandler Area Chamber of Commerce, Lincoln County News, and On Cue
- April 26, 2015: Oklahoma Route 66 Association quarterly meeting;1:30; City of Bethany-City Hall, 6700 NW 36th Street, Bethany, OK. For information, call 405-285-0008.
- June 6, 2015: Sapulpa Blowout; 9:00-4:00; Downtown Sapulpa, OK. www.route66blowout.com
- June 12, 2015: Hot Summer Nights-Route 66 Rendezvous at the Lake; Bagnell Dam Strip in Lake Ozark, MO. www.thelakeonline.com/what_to_do/article_efcfa02a-426b-11e4-8b95-0017a43b2370.html
- June 13, 2015: Chandler Ice Cream Festival; Noon-5:00; Tilghman Park, Chandler, OK. For information call 405-258-0673 or 405-258-3200.
- June 26-27; 2015: Hog Wild BBQ & Chrome Fest, Chandler, OK . For information call 405-258-0673.
- July 12, 2015: Oklahoma Route 66 Association quarterly meeting; 1:30; Stafford Air and Space Museum. 3000 Logan Run, Weatherford, OK. For information, call 405-258-0008.
- September 26, 2015: Chandler Pioneer Festival, Lincoln County Courthouse Lawn. for information, call 405-258-0673.
- October 18, 2015: Oklahoma Route 66 Association quarterly meeting: 1:30; Sapulpa Chamber of Commerce, 101 E. Dewey, Sapulpa, OK. For information, call 405-258-0008.