If you are planning an event on Oklahoma 66 and want to see your event listed here, please see the event submission form at the bottom of this page.
- March 25, 2017; Cars and Coffee on Western; Oklahoma City; 4322 N. Western Avenue, Will Rogers Theatre.
- April 9, 2017; Oklahoma Route 66 Association Quarterly Board Meeting; 1:30 p.m. ;The Campbell Hotel meeting room, 2636 E. 11th Street, Tulsa; Open to the general membership and the public.
- April 21-22, 2017; CCOA Mid America Cougar Nationals; Tulsa www.midamericaclassiccougars.com
- April 21-23, 2017; Route 66 NeonFest; Arcadia;
- April 27, 2017; Chandler Area Chamber of Commerce Crawfish Boil, Chandler, 5-8; www.chandlerareachamberok.com/calendar/chandler-area-chamber-commerce-bell-cow-boil/
- April-May, 2017; “Mickey Mantle: Baseball Hero in Black & White” traveling exhibit; Dobson Museum, Miami. For more information contact Jordan Boyd, 918-542-5388 or email@example.com
- May 4, 2017; Blue Tie Affair, Catoosa;
- May 6, 2017; Fried Onion Burger Day; El Reno;
- May 27, 2017; Bethany 66 Festival; Bethany; 3800 Ashbury Avenue;
For more information contact Arlita Harris, 405-312-0155; firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 27, 2017; Tulsa Route 66 PatriotFest; Tulsa
- June 3, 2017; Route 66 Blowout; Sapulpa
- June 10, 2017; Ice Cream Festival; Chandler;
- June 10, 2017; 8th Annual Wine Festival; Stroud,
For more information contact Stroud Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com or 918-968-3321
- June 18, 2017; Weatherford car show; Weatherford
- June 23-24, 2017; Hog Wild BBQ; Chandler
- June 24-July 4, 2017; Libertyfest; Edmond;
- July 9, 2017; Oklahoma Route 66 Association Quarterly Board Meeting;1:30 p.m.; Stafford Air & Space Museum, 3000 Logan Road, Weatherford; Open to the general membership and the public.
- October 15, 2017;Oklahoma Route 66 Association Quarterly Board Meeting; 1:30 p.m.; Signs of the Times Event Center, 18 E. Hobson, Sapulpa; Open to the general membership and the public.