If you are planning an event on Oklahoma 66 and want to see your event listed here, please see the event submission form at the bottom of this page.
- April 17, 2016; 1:30 p.m., Quarterly Board Meeting hosted by Apertures Photo, 1936 S. Harvard, Tulsa; Open to the general membership and the public.
- May 5, 2016; 5 p.m., 6th Annual Blue Whale Blue Tie Event, 2680 N. Highway 66, Catoosa
- June 4, 2016; Sapulpa Blowout, Sapulpa; www.route66blowout.com
- June 11, 2016; Clinton Route 66 Festival, Clinton; www.66festival.com
- June 11, 2016; noon-5 p.m., Chandler Ice Cream Festival, Tilghman Park; www.chandlerareachamberok.com
- June 24-25, 2016; Hog Wild BBQ, Chandler; www.chandlerareachamberok.com
- July 17, 2016; 1:30 p.m., Quarterly Board Meeting hosted by City of Yukon/Yukon Best Main Street, Yukon Police Department training room, 100 S. Ranchwood Blvd., Yukon. Open to the general membership and the public.
- August 6, 2016; 2:00 p.m., Oklahoma Route 66 Association Hall of Fame Awards presentation and Route 66 90th birthday celebration, Oklahoma Route 66 Museum, 2229 W. Gary Blvd., Clinton. Open to the public and free of charge. For more information, contact Pat Smith at 580-323-7866 or email@example.com.
- August 12-14, 2016; Birthplace of Route 66 Festival, Springfield, MO. www.route66festivalsgf.com/
- October 16, 2016; 1:30 p.m., Quarterly Board Meeting- hosted by El Reno Main Street, Touch of Classes Art Studio, 111 S. Bickford, El Reno; Open to the general membership and the public.