A trip down Route 66 is an adventure unlike any other, and nowhere is the adventure more exciting than in Oklahoma, where travelers will find more than 400 miles of gorgeous buildings, quirky roadside attractions, and stunning scenery waiting to make their vacation memorable.
From soaring Art Deco skyscrapers to graceful bridges, classic cottage-style gas stations, and our famous Blue Whale, Oklahoma’s share of the Mother Road has something for everyone.
Take a virtual cruise along Oklahoma Route 66 here on our site, then grab a copy of our Trip Guide and come on out to experience the adventure for yourself. We look forward to seeing you on the road!
Recent News Updates
- Route 66 Centennial Legislation Clears the U.S. Congress
- 2020 Oklahoma Route 66 Hall of Fame Inductees Announced
- Route 66 National Historic Trail Designation Act Returns to the U.S. House
- From the Rt 66 Road Ahead Partnership: NTHP Grant Opportunities
- Oklahoma Route 66 Museum Celebrates 25th Anniversary