The Oklahoma Route 66 Association has hundreds of members from across the country – and across the world. Be a part of our mission to preserve and promote Route 66 by becoming a member!
- How much does it cost to become a member?
- You can become a member of the Oklahoma Route 66 Association for as little as $20 a month!
- What do I get for becoming a member?
- Your contribution helps us continue our mission in the greater Route 66 community. You also get a copy of our quarterly newsletter, a window cling, and a vote at our general meetings. When an opportunity to help preserve the road arises, you get to be a part of the ongoing effort to keep Route 66 alive for future generations.
- If you own a business, you also get a listing in the quarterly newsletter, the annual Trip Guide, and a listing on our website.
- We have a preservation need in our community. How do I get help?
- Although the Oklahoma Route 66 Association does not currently have the finances to sponsor grants, we do stay on top of what grants are available from other agencies. Contact Us to let us know what you need and we’ll let you know if we can point you in the right direction!
- I’d love to have someone from the Oklahoma Route 66 Association talk to a group about the road. Is that possible?
- It is! Although we are a volunteer-run organization, our Board of Directors is often able to come speak at events or coordinate with you if you want Route 66 to be a theme for something you are organizing. Contact Us with specifics and we’ll work on a solution together.